Monday, December 10, 2007

Finals Week!

Finals Week...Ahhhh!

It's hard to believe it's finals week already! I have my Chem final today at 1 p.m., Stats tomorrow at 8 a.m., a Latin test tomorrow at 1 p.m., a paper due for Latin Wednesday at 9 a.m., and then my Spanish final Thursday from 9-11 a.m. So I'm pretty busy all week! But it's easy to study around campus this week. There are extended hours at the library and Great Hall is transformed to an around-the-clock study environment with snacks donated by local churches. And my favorite part about finals week: Late night breakfast! Tomorrow night at 11 p.m. the faculty and staff serve a breakfast for the students in the Commons. It's free and a great study break! Plus, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, so there's no way I'm turning down a second breakfast! :)
It's a stressful time, but we are rewarded with a month break...so I think it all evens out!
--Christy

No comments: