Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's that time of the year again...

Welcome Back! And welcome to the inside scoop of what's happeing at Ripon College!

This week is actually our second week of classes; we had our first day last Wednesday, but I've been back since the 16th of August for volleyball! It's great to be back and see everyone again, but, as always, it is hard to get back to the grind of homework!


For those of you who don't know me, I'll quickly tell you a little about myself. I am a junior at Ripon this year, and I am originally from Rochester, Minnesota. As I mentioned earlier, I am an outside hitter on the Ripon Volleyball team. When I'm not playing volleyball, I am in the classroom with a full schedule this semester! I am a Psychology and Spanish double major with a minor in Sociology, so I am definitely keeping busy! I work in the Admission Office and am also on the Marketing Advisory Committee on campus.


I am here to give you a student's perspective on life at Ripon College, so if you ever have any questions or would like to know more about events on campus feel free to email me at LookerC@Ripon.edu!

--Christy

No comments: