Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The weather outside is frightful...

Yesterday it was snowing all morning, and when I woke up today I was happy to see the light dusting of snow still on the ground! Hopefully today's sunshine doesn't melt it away!
Yesterday I had two exams and a quiz and I am so thankful they are over! Now I can concentrate on my papers and presentations I have to prepare for several of my classes! It never ends!

Today I only have one class, then I'm selling Autism Awareness t-shirts for Psi Chi during lunch at the commons. This is the second chance to buy t-shirts; during the first sales we raised over $600 for Autism Speaks, a foundation to raise awareness and fund Autism research.


--Christy

1 comment:

Margaret said...

MMmmm. Yet another fantastic reason, from what I can see, for applying to Ripon. I've felt more, hrm, attatched to Autism Speaks for a while. After helping at the walk in Seattle this year, I saw what a need there is. As I write to you, in the other window is a Word document with the Autism bill I'm attempting to craft up.