Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Half-way Through Finals Week

Today marks the half-way point of finals week and is designated as "Reading Day," so there are only evening finals today. So, for me today is a chance to start packing, clean my room, do laundry, and study for my last final tomorrow.
Finals has been a time of great studying, but also a chance to spend time with friends before break. Great Hall has been open 24 hours a day, offering a place to study around-the-clock, but also activitites and snacks to give the brain a rest! One really popular event was the "Midnight Breakfast" held in the Commons last night. Many faculty members and staff served pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, and hashbrowns to almost the entire campus. It was the most people I have ever seen in the Commons at one time! It was a lot of fun and a great way to end the semester. I am really excited to go home for break, but I'm sure I will be just as excited to come back in January!

--Christy

No comments: