Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tired Thursday

One more day until Spring Break, but it will definitely be a tiring one! My one class that I usually have today was cancelled because my professor's dad is very sick, so I have a few more hours to study for my exams tomorrow and to finish up my paper!
Then tonight I have my first meeting for Orientation Committee. OC is responsible for helping to make the transition from high school to college a smooth one. I am so excited to be on OC! It is the best group of people on campus and we are sure to have a ton of fun!
We also need to finish up our application for our living group next year, "Think PINK." Me and five of my girl friends are creating this living group to stay together next year and also to increase awareness about health issues facing women today, such as breast cancer, osteoporosis, and many others. Hopefully it all works out!

--Christy

No comments: