Monday, November 6, 2006

B-b-back In Ripon

Well I'm back in Ripon after a surprise trip home for the weekend! It was nice to be home, if only for a day, though. I had to get up early on Sunday morning to make it back in time for the Admissions Open House. It was the second and final one of the semester and I had to shadow a tour so I can become a tour guide myself.
I rode home with Sara, another first-year volleyball player and on the way home we were writing raps about all of the girls on the volleyball team because we have to do a "rookie show" at the end-of-the-season team dinner coming up. The rookie show is a big deal I guess and there's a lot of pressure to make it good, so all of the rookies are meeting tonight to write some more raps and hopefully plan out our show!

word.

--christy

No comments: