Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy National Toasted Marshmallow Day!

National Marshmallow Day is just another reason to celebrate today, because today also means one more day until the weekend! It's only the second week of classes, but I feel like I've built up two weeks worth of sleep debt!! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little this weekend, because I sure won't be able to tonight. After volleyball practice tonight, Coach Witte is having the team over to her house for dinner, and there's also a hypnotist coming to campus tonight, and I want to go to that too, but of course I have homework and studying to do too! So sleep is definitely not a priority tonight! :( But with a good dinner(I think we're having tacos...or maybe spaghetti) in my stomach, and possibly some marshmallows, in honor of National Toasted Marshmallow Day, I should be able to get everything done that I need to...and maybe even a nap!
The hypnotist that is coming tonight is Daniel James, a comedy hypnotist from Las Vegas, who is supposed to be absolutely HILARIOUS! I really hope I can get enough homework done, so I am able to go!

No comments: