Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snow?!

It's only the second week of November and it's already starting to snow a little?! Sometimes I wonder why I stayed in the midwest. But I figure if it's going to be cold, we might as well have snow, and the 38° right now is pretty darn cold!

After work today, I am going to go downtown with Nick and look for a birthday present for my mom. There are a lot of cute little shops downtown, the only problem is a lot of them close pretty early, so we're going to go now! Then the rest of tonight will be getting my study ready for testing next week and then going to the Panel Discussion featuring President Joyce, Dean Ogle, and Josh DeWar from 8-10 p.m. The discussion is going to be held in Great Hall, but I don't know if there'll be enough room, a LOT of students are going to be there. But I think that's a good thing. We care about our campus and what goes on here.

Stay warm!

--Christy

No comments: