Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things!

I'm back! Spring Break was great; I was able to relax and rest up! But it is always good to come back and see everyone again! The Commons is probably the best place to see people after break, so of course I had to go there for dinner Monday night!

It's hard to believe, but this week is registration for next semester! On Monday I picked up my registration packet and a course listing, now I have appointments to meet with my advisors to plan my schedule. I am also going to officially declare my Psychology and Spanish majors and my Sociology minor! Exciting!!

It's pretty busy around here, as usual. Today I am giving a presentation in Spanish, I need to talk to the Chair of the Art Department to see if a course I want to take this summer will transfer, I need to meet with my THREE advisors, and do homework! ...I also want to get some sleep! We've only been back three days and I am already exhausted! :)

~Christy

No comments: