Monday, March 24, 2008

Mini Spring Break!

Yesterday afternoon I returned from a whirlwind weekend in Milwaukee! It was a perfect little get-away! I wanted to go home for Easter, but it's a long drive for my parents to pick me up from Ripon and then drive me back home and then bring me back and drive back home, so I went home with Nick for the weekend and then my parents came over and met us in Milwaukee! We went to a show on Saturday night called "Hula Hoop Sha Boop" and then went out to dinner and walked around downtown Milwaukee. It was a little chilly, but it's always fun to be in a big city!

Reality set in though when I got back to campus. I have an exam today and another one on Wednesday, so I will be busy studying for the next few days! It was worth it though! I had a great mini-vacation of a weekend!

Christy

No comments: