Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I love my roommate!

Yesterday morning both Jess and I didn't have class until 1 p.m. so we had a little getting ready party! We played music--everything from Disney to Dispatch to Hanson--and we danced around the room as the sun poured in the windows! It was so fun. We decided that sunny days and music make all the difference in the morning!


My day was off to a great start! Then I had lab from 1-4, followed by dinner, a little studying, and a S.M.A.C. meeting. In S.M.A.C. we're planning for our biggest event of the year: SPRINGFEST! It is a day-long celebration held in the end of April featuring live music, activities, and great food. This year Quietdrive is headlining, along with Treaty of Paris...and others! It is going to be a lot of fun!


This afternoon Joe and I are recording in the WRPN FM recording studio! I am really excited! After we get the passage recorded we will be set to start running our study after Spring Break!


Then tonight Jess, Lauren, and I might go shopping! Jess is going on an Alternative Spring Break Trip to Panama through the college and needs to pick up a few more things. And I, of course, am never opposed to shopping! So I think we might go to Oshkosh or Fon du Lac sometime this evening!


So much to do!

~Christy

No comments: