Monday, March 3, 2008

In like a lion...

March is definitely roaring in like a lion! Last night as I was watching HGTV with Lauren and Jess we all oohed and ahhed as the lightening bolts flashed outside the window--it was beautiful! We wanted to go on a walk but we knew the rain would be coming soon. And it did. Followed by snow during the night. That combination made for very slippery sidewalks this morning!

But I have exciting news! I'm headed to Spain in a year! I just met with Professor Fuerch on Friday and we talked about studying abroad...for an hour! I was so excited to learn about all the opportunities Spain has to offer; it truly is incredible. I also found out that it's possible for me to major in Spanish! I didn't think it was an option for me. I had taken three years of Latin in high school, so I had started my Spanish career at Ripon in Elementary Spanish 111. I stopped taking Latin after two years, but I have continued with Spanish. It will tough, but extremely rewarding in the end!

Tonight I'm going to Pastimes for all you can eat wings! I can't wait! :) mmm mmm
~Christy

No comments: