Friday, February 9, 2007

Finally Friday!

I am so glad the weekend is here! I need to take some time to catch my breath and catch up on sleep! It was quite the week...I ran 12 miles this week in training for my half-marathon, wrote a paper for English, filled out an application to be a member of Orientation Committee, completed my Spanish workbook, wrote two paragraphs in Spanish, and also studied for a Spanish exam! But thank goodness that exam is over with! The first exam with a new professor is always a mystery, you don't quite know what to expect! But I soon forgot about the exam and I lunch-hosted a prospective student who was interested in playing volleyball, so that was a lot of fun.
Tonight is the St. Jude's "Up 'Til Dawn" finale at Storzer from 10pm-5am and it's a Costume themed too, so that should be a lot of fun! Tomorrow night is Merriman's formal and then Sunday I am participating in an online chat with students from 3-5, so come chat with us!!

--Christy

No comments: