Thursday, February 8, 2007

It feels like a Friday!

I have been mixed up all week, and today definitely feels like a Friday to me! But thank goodness it's not! I have a Spanish exam tomorrow and I was supposed to have an exam in Psychopathology also, but we convinced Dr. Petersik to move it back to Monday! So I will have to study for that tonight, but I also need to train for the half-marathon and I've always wanted to go to one of the rRRUMBA dance classes! Tonight they are teaching tango! But I'll have to see how the studying goes, I didn't really study last night because I went to the mall in Fon du Lac to find a dress to wear to Merriman's formal this weekend. I found a dress--for $7!!--but I missed Chefs Anonymous' Mexican Night! :( Oh well, there are many tasty nights to come!

--Christy

No comments: