Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Countdown begins...

Seven days until Spring Break!!!

Not that I have any exciting plans or anything...I'm just going home to Minnesota to spend the week relaxing at home with my family and my dog!
But I am definitely in need of a break! I have been so busy lately with everything, it's crazy! I can't wait to have a week to catch up and relax!

Last night I went to the play, Arcadia, with Jess and Lindsey...it took up my entire evening because it was 3 hours long!!! Good thing I didn't have any homework for today! Today I have homework to do and I have to start reading some journal articles and doing research for my Psychology project...AND the volleyball team is going to play tonight! I miss playing and I'm ready to get out of the weightroom and finally spend some time in the gym now that the basketball season is over!

~Christy

No comments: