Friday, April 27, 2007

A Run, Fun, and a whole lot of studying!

Tomorrow morning is the Ripon College/Ripon Community half-marathon and 10k for my Theories in Motivation Class. It leaves at 8 am from Storzer, and I am only doing the 10k, so I am expecting to run for about an hour, but I am starting to get nervous!! After the race, the festivities of Springfest begin! From 1-4 pm there will be activities around the Union, including: Inflatable Laser Tag, Cooler Racers, and Bungee Bull, then at 4 o'clock the bands start! Elements of Style kicks it off, followed by Modern Giants at 5, Northern Room at 6:45, Villains of Verona at 7:45, and the Hush Sound at 9! After the music it's time for a little dancing, as Theta Chi hosts a Springfest lounge party!!

Sunday the baseball team hosts a double-header against Lawrence at 1pm and the Equestrian Club is going riding at the stable from 1-3...so I am torn! But one thing is for sure: this weekend will be fun, but also a lot of studying!

Tonight the Senior Art Majors' Exhibit opens and there is also a Jazz Ensemble concert, which I am planning on going to, my friend Tyler plays the sax and tells me he has lots of solos! So I can't wait to hear him!!

--Christy

No comments: