Monday, April 16, 2007

Two Weeks to Go!

The time sure has flown, I can't believe we only have two weeks left of classes! The weather is finally turning around and it's looking more like Spring! Yesterday was the Chi Bowl, and the weather was beautiful! My friend Jess and I brought our homework and a pair of sunglasses and went out to watch the boys play on Upper Sadhoff. There was quite the crowd! The Sigmas ended up winning it, but I'm not sure what the score was. After the game I went back to my room to do some homework and laundry before volleyball practice. Then after practice it was more homework.
Here are a few pictures from the game:


The Boys


Watching the Game



The Boys of Sigma Chi

Today I have an exam in Psychopathology and a project due for Latin, but tonight looks to be more relaxing, so I am planning on going for a run and going to bed early!

--Christy

No comments: