Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy [freezing] Birthday Nick!!!

Happy 21st Birthday Nick!!


Today is probably one of the coldest if not the coldest day of the year so far. Lots of schools in Wisconsin and around the area have school cancelled for today, but not us! We bundle up and brave the cold...a whopping -11° of cold! But cold mornings call for warm breakfasts! Nick and I went to the Pub after class to get Easy Risers and tater tots :) which hit the spot! Now I have work, two classes, then time to get the last-minute suprises ready for Nick's birthday, then work again, another class, then open gym for volleyball!

Tonight I'm taking Nick to Big Stella's for dinner, then I'm curling up with soome hot cocoa and not outside again until I absolutely have to!!!


Stay warm!!!


Christy

No comments: