Thursday, January 17, 2008

My day of rest...well, kind of!

Today I only had one class! A lab for my Research Design and Statistics class. At 10:10 we met in the computer lab to learn how to use some of the Psychology software we have in the Psychology computer lab. So I spent some time graphing on the computer and even out of lab early! So I got to sleep in AND get out of class early! What a deal. Then I work for an hour this afternoon, then it looks like homework until dinner, dinner, then hopefully hanging out until the Jason LeVasseur concert at 9 p.m. in the Terrace!

I'm really excited for the concert! I checked out his music today and it's really good! He's an acoustic/folk artist with a great voice, and I'm really looking forward to his THIRD visit to Ripon tonight!! :)

Jason LeVasseur


No comments: