Monday, February 4, 2008

Another busy weekend at Ripon!

This was a pretty busy weekend around campus...Friday night was the Opening of an Art Exhibit; Saturday the Ethical Leadership Program hosted a Leadership Workshop, there were Men's and Women's Basketball games, and also an Intramural Dodge Ball tournament down at Storzer. Yesterday was the Super Bowl and the day of relaxation. Except for brunch, I didn't leave my room! The Habitat for Humanity Spring Break Trip delivered brats during the game, so I didn't have to miss the game and I helped a good cause! :)

Today during lunch SMAC is sponsoring Monday Music Madness with a live artist in the pub, so I have to be sure and check that out! Then the rest of my day looks like class and studying for my Chemistry exam on Wednesday.

~Christy

No comments: