Friday, February 15, 2008

Freezing on a Friday...

It is so cold out today! The fire alarm went off during my Chemistry lecture this morning, so we had to go outside! I'm not sure what happened, but we weren't out there for too long. At least it's not snowing today! Yesterday it snowed ALL day! I think we got something like 8 inches of snow! The snowbanks around campus just keep growing and growing and growing!

I am so glad today is Friday though! I just can't catch up on sleep during the week! Last night I had dinner with Nick, then I spent the rest of the night studying for my Social Problems exam today. During my two-hour break after Soc, I have to prepare for my composición in Español! After I write my composición I work for an hour and then it's the weekend!!

I don't have too many plans for the weekend...tomorrow I am helping out with "Mind Your Money," an activity for high school students, who come to campus to learn about money management and financial planning for their future. It's from 1-3 and SIFE is helping with it so it should be a lot of fun! Then the rest of the weekend is free!

~Christy

No comments: