Friday, February 1, 2008

F.F.F. (First Friday of February!)

I can't believe it's February already! But I can definitely believe it's Friday, and boy am I glad! :)

This has been a busy week and I am definitely ready for a weekend! Last night the volleyabll team went to Intramural Aerobics and Yoga, and all I have to say is WOW. Yoga is SO much harder than I thought it would be. I now understand why our football and baseball teams do it. It is probably one of the most physically demanding things I have ever done. So I am definitely relaxing this weekend!

Tonight I am going down to Storzer to workout for a while, then it's dinner and a movie with Nick. Tomorrow there are basketball games going on down at Storzer, so I'll probably go to those between doing homework. Then tomorrow night we're having a birthday party for Nick and Mike, so that'll be fun. Then it's Super Bowl Sunday! A day of football and vegging on the couch! (and studying chemistry...our first exam is next Wednesday, so I do have to study for that...) :) But other than that...it looks like it will be a great weekend!

~Christy

No comments: