Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Homecoming Week for the Red Hawks!

I can't believe it is already Homecoming week! In honor of our Rock and Roll themed Homecoming, S.M.A.C. has planned many events this week! We kicked off the week on Sunday with window painting in the Commons and a brat fry at the soccer game. On Monday, dinner was a picnic on Memorial Lawn (which was delicious!). Today, musician Todd Carey will be performing at the pub at 7 p.m. Tomorrow S.M.A.C. will be showing "School of Rock" on the Union Lawn, then Friday comedian Rob Paravonian will be performing in the Terrace at 8 p.m. followed by FIREWORKS on Sadhoff! Saturday, of course, is the game at 1 p.m., but at noon is the Walk-to-the-Game, where rally towels will be given out!

I am so excited about Todd Carey tonight! I just checked out his music for the first time today and I am so glad I did! I was planning on going shopping in Oshkosh after practice tonight, but I am definitely going to go see Todd Carey tonight!!!


Check out his website: http://www.myspace.com/toddcarey

With all the awesome events going on, this week is sure to rock!

--Christy

No comments: