Monday, September 10, 2007

The Week of the First Exams...

Another Monday is here...that means another week of classes, rain, and first exams. This week I have my first exam in Spanish and also in Organic Chemistry. My Spanish exam is today and O-Chem on Friday. This past weekend we didn't have volleyball at all, so I was able to get ahead in my schoolwork, which will be nice during the week. We have a volleyball game tomorrow night at home against Maranatha Baptist Bible College, so it is nice to be a little ahead!

But the weekend was pretty fun! Friday night Theta Chi hosted a thug party, full of tinfoil grills, fake tatoos, velour, and lots of ice. I got dressed up with some of my girlfriends. It was fun to go around and collect items from the boys! We got jerseys, bandnas, hats, boxers, shorts, pants--everything! We were pretty thuggish! Check it out!

Today is also a blood drive on campus, so I might have to stop by that too! Good thing I only had a fake tatoo! :)

--Christy

No comments: