Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

I cannot believe Labor Day has already crept up on us! And for the record, yes, we did have classes today! Crazy, I know. And what a long day it was; I am still tired and sore from the tournament this weekend. We ended up 2-2 on the weekend, beating MSOE and losing to Rockford College on Friday, and beating Clarke College and losing to St. Mary's University on Saturday. I thought we played very well for the first tournament, and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for us! We have another non-conference game tomorrow night at Wisconsin Lutheran College, in Milwaukee, so hopefully we can take what we learned this weekend and put it to use against WLC!

Today has been tiring so far, and tonight I'm finishing up homework for tomorrow, but also working ahead on my homework for Wednesday. We leave tomorrow afternoon at 3:45, so I will actually have to get out of my Research Design and Statistics Lab 15 minutes early, and will be busy all night, so I must labor hard tonight!

--Christy

No comments: