Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rock and Roll is Here to Stay!

Homecoming week is rolling right along...Todd Carey's concert last night was AMAZING! I bought his CD, "Watching Waiting" and also a t-shirt! My boyfriend really liked him too! He got a t-shirt too! So now we can be matching! :) After the concert I worked on some homework, I'm trying to get ahead because we're on the road to Grinnell and Knox for volleyball this weekend.

Tonight is "School of Rock," which will be playing in Bear Auditorium since it is too cold to show it outside. Since I'm gone all weekend, Damico and I are having a date night: we're going to Roadhouse (the college hotspot for pizza) and then to the movie afterwards! It should be a fun night!
"In the words of AC/DC: We roll tonight... to the guitar bite... and for those about to rock... I salute you."
--Dewey Finn, School of Rock
--Christy

No comments: