Tuesday, September 25, 2007

T is for Tuesday and Two Tests

Hello there!
What a hectic couple of last days it has been! I don't even know where to begin! Let's see...a quick re-cap of the weekend: Friday night we had our conference opener against Monmouth College (we lost 3-1), but Saturday afternoon we had another conference game, against Illinois College (we won that one 3-0!) and afterward we had a potluck/grill-out with all of the parents! It was delicious! Sunday was a day of studying, all day. So was yesterday. Today I have two exams; I already took my Spanish one and I am off to take my Research Design and Statistics one in 15 minutes!

I have come to the conclusion that exams and projects come in cycles, so when I have one exam, chances are I will have another exam or some other big project due the same week. This is one of those weeks! But after today it should be all downhill! We don't have a volleyball game tonight, so I am able to go to the SMAC meeting at 8 p.m. and it's Homecoming Week so we'll have a lot to talk about! Other than the SMAC meeting, tonight I am going to catch up on sleep! No more 4-hours-of-sleep nights! :)

--Christy

No comments: