Tuesday, September 18, 2007

!Un Bonito Martes!

What a beautiful day! The weather sure made it easier to get out of bed this morning! After being up late finishing homework, it was nice to wake up to a beautiful sunny day! I only had two classes today, and I'm on my way to my Stats lab soon, from 2-4 p.m. After Stats, I have a couple hours to work on homework and grab a quick dinner before heading down to Storzer for my volleyball game at 6 p.m. We play Edgewood tonight at 7 p.m., the last of our non-conference play. This weekend marks the beginning of concerence play for us.

Students In Free Enterprise (SIFE) is making Red Hawk Nation fan t-shirts for volleyball and they're supposed to be in tonight, so I can't wait to see them! I ordered one for me, and also for my mom, dad, and sister! I think they are such a great idea and a good way to get fans! :)

So most of my evening will be taken up with my game tonight, but after thatI have some homework to do and then hopefully I can watch a movie, or even go to bed early!

Go Hawks!

--Christy

No comments: