Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Catch-up day

Today my Latin class from 8-10 a.m. was cancelled, so I got to sleep in this morning! I also didn't have much homework last night, so I got to bed early too! Early bedtime + sleeping in = catching up on sleep (the perfect beginning to a day!) Last night my friends and I went out to dinner to celebrate one of my friend Peter's birthday. Monday nights are "All You Can Eat Wings" at Pastimes, Downtown. So it's a pretty popular place among college boys, but it's fun because you always know someone when you go there!

After dinner, I worked on some homework and unpacked my things from the weekend while my boyfriend had his night class. When his class was over, around 9:30, we watched the Bachelor and caught a little of the Monday Night Football game.

Today I only had Spanish from 10:10-11 a.m. and then I have a Statisics lab from 2:10-4, followed by practice at 4:15. During my break between class and lab, I swung by the library to get a few last-minute journal articles for my research project and then continued unpacking and cleaning up my room...and I'm still not done! But I'll have time to finish tonight. The only committment I have tonight is a S.M.A.C. meeting at 8 p.m., the rest of the night will be spent cleaning, organizing, and doing homework!

--Christy

No comments: