Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mid-term Madness

Mid-terms week has begun.

I am in constant shock and amazement at all the things I have to do this week and how I somehow am still managing to sleep and eat too.

Yesterday was a running start to the week: Organic Chemistry 8-8:55 a.m., work 9-10, walk a prospective student to class, Spanish 10:10-11, Research Design and Statistics 11:15-12, lunch host a prospective volleyball player, Andrea, Chemistry Lab 1-4 p.m., Volleyball Practice 4:30-5:45...then dinner and a night of studying. My boyfriend stopped over for a little while after a meeting, but this week is a busy one for him too. It's just good to take a break and see him once and a while, it makes the days go a little easier.

I have two exams this week, both on Friday, and I also have my proposal due for my Psychology Study due Friday. The exams are in Organic Chem and Spanish, but right now O-Chem is more of a foreign language than Spanish.

Today I had Latin from 8-10 a.m., Spanish from 10:10-11, a two hour break, work from 1-2, Stats lab from 2-4, then we are leaving at 5 for our game at Marion College tonight!

How I would love to stop, smell the roses and play in the leaves...but I gotta run! I need Starbucks before class...

--Christy

No comments: