Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF! :)

Thank goodness it's Friday! But this weekend is going to be a busy one! I have an exam in Stats on Tuesday that I need to study for, and I also want to spend a little time on my project and get things finalized to run it! I need to study and make flashcards for Spanish and Chemistry, and also read some Latin. Good thing my boyfriend and the rest of the football team are out of town! I will have no excuses not to do my homework! :) And hopefully I can be very productive!

We have our last conference match of the season tomorrow against Carroll, the number one team in conference, but I hope to play well and end the season on a good note. After tomorrow it's just the Conference Tournament left, and that's next Saturday, November 3rd. I can't believe how fast the season has flown by...and the semester! We are half done already! I wish I could take time to enjoy it, but it seems I don't have hardly any spare time anymore! It'll be better once volleyball is over, I will have a lot more time to devote to my studies, but I hope to get ahead this weekend so I can cruise through next week!

--Christy

No comments: