Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thinking Pink...

Tonight my Living Group, Think Pink, is hosting a movie night! We'll be watching "What Women Want" and drinking fruit smoothies! Our living group;s goal is to raise awareness about women's health issues and promote healthy living, especially at college. Here is the recipe we'll be using for our smoothies:

Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1 banana
4 strawberries
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup apple juice

Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup cold water
1/4 cup sugar
3 cups strawberries, sliced and partially frozen
2 1/4 cups ice chips
My mouth is watering already! I am done with class for the day and my afternoon lab was cancelled, so all I'll just do a little homework, clean up my room, go to practice, then it'll be time for smoothies!! :)

--Christy

No comments: