Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Almost Halloween!

Today is just beautiful outside! I am always in a better mood when the sun is shining, and is it ever today! I'm also in a good mood because I read ahead in Latin, so the readings I had prepared today we didn't even go over, and I also met my Chemistry tutor for the first time today. We begin meeting tonight! So that takes a lot of pressure off! :)

Today I also have a Research Design and Statistics exam, but after the review session that Dr. Hatcher held last night, I feel ready for it! ...It could have been the review session or the staying up until 1 a.m. studying... :) Either way i'm all set! I reviewed a bit more after my 10 a.m. class was finished, but I felt good about the material and was even able to squeeze in a little nap! How exciting is that?

After my exam, I have practice from 4:15-6, then tutoring from 6:45-7:45, then a SMAC meeting at 8 p.m. I think after that I can finally relax. And by relax I mean sit and study for a Spanish quiz tomorrow, do some chem problems, and the practice test for chem. What a night!

At least it's almost HaLLoWEEEEN!

--Christy

No comments: