Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just what the doctor ordered!

Today couldn't have come soon enough! I only had one class and work for two hours today, but I've been busy organizing a dinner date for a bunch of friends tonight. We're going out to Roadhouse after practice for a little get-together, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Until then, I have to meet with a few professors and my advisor about scheduling for next semester. I'm not sure what I want to take! I know I want to major in psychology for sure and I'll have a minor in Latin after one more Latin or classics course; but I'm debating whether or not I want to major in Spanish or just minor, or what I want to do after college. I've thought about medical school for a long time, but I don't know if that's what I really want. In high school I tutored refugee students and I found that to be very rewarding. I know I want to have a job where I am helping people and working with people of diferent cultures and backgrounds, but I'm not sure what aspect I will focus on. Everyone says there's plenty of time to figure it out, but I'm not very patient! :)

--Christy

No comments: