Monday, October 29, 2007

Going through the motions on a Monday...

Another Monday.
The homework and studying continues...
At least the weekend was nice. Friday night I stayed in and worked on homework. Saturday morning we left for our last conference match against Carroll College in Waukesha. Coming in, Carroll was undefeated in conference, but we took it to them and handed them their first loss! We beat them in four: 29-31, 30-21, 30-24, 30-26. My parents came to the game, so that was really nice! Now I won't see them again until Thanksgiving, which can't come soon enough! :)

But as much as I am ready for Thanksgiving break (a week after we get back from Fall Break... ;) ), I absolutely love Halloween! This weekend was the first chance to dress up. I went to a Heaven/Hell party at one of the fraternities with Emily (a volleyball player) and my roommate, Jess. It was a lot of fun; I love to just look at all the costumes! But that's not the only Halloween party I plan on going to! I plan on dressing up two more times! On Halloween, I am going to dress up as a librarian, and on Saturday I am going to dress up as a toothfairy and Nick is going to be a dentist! I can't wait! My mom and his mom are both nurses so he is going to be all decked out in scrubs, goggles, gloves, a mask, and of course carry around a pliers! It should be pretty funny!

...Almost as funny as these Halloween jokes:

Why did the vampire go to the orthodontist?
To improve his bite...

Why do vampires need mouthwash?
They have bat breath...




--Christy

No comments: